TALENT ASSOCIATE (UK)
Talent Village are looking for a Talent Associate to join their London team. This role will initially require remote work, with plans to move back to the London office in 2021. As their portfolio of brands grow, they require someone to cast and manage global brand activations alongside the Casting and Talent Director. This candidate will have experience amongst the creative sector with a background in talent management and preferably social media. The ideal candidate will have great writing skills, a passion and knowledge for scouting talent and are always in the know and ahead of industry trends. They must also have excellent negotiation skills and be confident when working in a fast paced environment and under strict campaign deadlines.
- Complete in depth research document per campaign brief, prior to casting
- Curate personalised casting briefs to send to talent agencies which include aesthetic, statistical and brand requirements
- Use Talent Village platforms throughout all stages of the campaign process ie: creating campaign briefs, uploading captions and presenting the platform features to new and existing agencies
- On-board new agency partners and talent on to the Talent Village App and Agency dashboard
- Successfully cast and contract relevant talent for campaigns, with a strong ability to negotiate rates
- Work closely with the Casting and Talent Director to report daily updates and offer support if and where required.
- Work closely with the client services team to build internal and client presentations for briefs. This will include but not be limited to: bio’s, storylines, production briefs and assist with creative concepts
- Attend campaign shoots as a company representative, along with ensuring the daily runnings of the shoot are executed to a high standard.
- Review talent content to ensure it aligns with brand guidelines
- Liaise with agents and talent to ensure they are happy with all content and relevant feedback is communicated with the client services team
- Ensure that you are available and reachable across multiple time zones when talent are due to shoot content or publish content
Other daily tasks
- Use Client Relationship Management (CRM) software to keep track communication with client and decision makers for client opportunities
- Respond to talent and customer support enquiries on a daily basis
- Ensure talent profiles are up to date with images, storylines, bio’s etc..
- Keep the talent directory up to date with agency and creative contacts
- Review talent applications to join Talent Village
- A minimum of 1 year related experience in the talent industry
- A passion and knowledge of the social media industry
- Advanced written and verbal skills
- This candidate must be a strong leader and savvy negotiator
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Good comprehension of the digital advertising landscape
- An entrepreneurial and positive spirit, team player, good communicator
and driven outlook
About Talent Village
Talent Village offers premium influence solutions for brands seeking to build meaningful social story-telling with highly-engaged influential talent on social media. The brand tech firm – a hybrid between an agency and a platform – delivers bespoke influence strategies through its unique community of agency-signed professional talents such as models, actors, athletes & artists and is powered by an advanced tech platform.
Talent Village is a young company that wants to grow very rapidly. They offer a challenging job in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, where there will be plenty of room for initiative. Their work culture is very open and entrepreneurial.
The reward package includes:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Perks available ad hoc: travelling, hotel rooms…
If you are interested please email us CV + Cover Letter: email@example.com