Talent Village is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Talent Assistant to join our London team, as an intern.
As our blue-chip client roster continues to grow internationally, we’re looking for a highly organised, strategic, and commercially-minded who can:
– To be the main point of call for the completion of our database and support
– Qualify each talent and ensure images, tags, metrics and bios are presentable
– Identify new talent so we can enhance our community and agency partnerships
– Execute & manage our campaigns – ensuring quality, speed, creativity and trust
– Work with the talent team to manage our community deliver high-quality content
As Talent Assistant, you will be integral to the functioning of the agency – with an eye for detail and a keen sense of ownership – you will help the Talent team manage campaigns with the support of the Paris and New York teams as well. From helping to gain sales pitches with agencies, to upholding the highest standards of customer relationship management for our community, to successfully achieving targets, you will embrace delivering and maintaining the highest levels of client success.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, efficient and entrepreneurial – with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, problem solving abilities, strategic acumen, and has already two or three experiences in the talent, advertising or marketing industry.
– Track record of talent development would be great but not a necessity.
– Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Cohesive strategic and analytical expertise
– Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Suit
– An entrepreneurial spirit & driven outlook that thrives under pressure
Talent Village is an innovative, tech-enabled agency which has established itself as a key player its space over the last 3 years. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, where there’s plenty of room for initiative.
Our culture is open, creative and entrepreneurial, with a focus on individual support and development.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Travel expenses
– Modern serviced office in central London