Talent Village is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Assistant to join our Paris team.
As our blue-chip client roster continues to grow internationally, we’re looking for a highly organised, strategic, and commercially-minded who can:
– Work hand-in-hand with the Sales Director on client prospection, client management and new business development strategy
– Manage & monitor the internal CRM tool to book pitch meetings for the Sales & Account Directors
– Research & build industry reports to identify new business opportunities and technology improvements
As Sales Assistant, you will be integral to the functioning of the agency – with an eye for detail and a keen sense of ownership – you will help our Sales & Account Director interface with our clients and work alongside the Paris, London and New York Sales teams. From helping to create new business contracts, to upholding the highest standards of customer relationship management, to successfully achieving targets, you will embrace delivering and maintaining the highest levels of client success.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, efficient and entrepreneurial – with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, problem solving abilities, strategic acumen, and has already one or two experience in the advertising and marketing industry.
– A minimum of 1 or 2 experiences in the advertising/marketing industry
– Passion and knowledge of the influencer marketing industry
– Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
– Active management skills
– Cohesive strategic and analytical expertise
– Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal
– Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel
– An entrepreneurial spirit and driven outlook that thrives under pressure
Talent Village is an innovative, tech-enabled agency which has established itself as a key player its space over the last 3 years. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, where there’s plenty of room for initiative.
Our culture is open, creative and entrepreneurial, with a focus on individual support and development.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Travel expenses
– Modern serviced office in central Paris
– Ad hoc perks, such as: hotel rooms, travelling, private sales, and exclusive event tickets