We are looking for a smart & enthusiastic marketing intern to join our London team.
As our blue-chip client roster continues to grow internationally, we’re looking for a highly organized, passionate, and dedicated assistant who can:
- Create on-brand content to build out our content calendar
- Publish approved media across all relevant social platforms, including Instagram
- Manage all digital enquiries to help build long-term relationships
- Help grow our online presence and track weekly results
WEBSITE / EMAIL
- Help create relevant sales colleterial such as case studies to be promoted online
- Assist with administrative duties to ensure the website is always up to date
- Draft email templates on HubSpot for our community and clients
Produce qualitative articles for our audience on WordPress
- Promote approved content through email marketing and social media
- Attend activations and document this experience for social media
- Assist with mood boards for creatives and content creation
- Co-ordinate artwork requirements and other marketing-based duties
- Maintain and manage our press database
- Help create press releases and other content to drive positive brand perception
- Publish achieved content through email marketing and social media
- Update our online portfolios across all online outlets
As marketing assistant, you will work alongside the CEO to develop our digital presence.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is passionate and proactive and is primarily excited about working across a broad range of projects because you flourish within a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- You’ll have the opportunity to quickly learn by utilising valuable marketing skills
- Be part of a fast-growing, international and friendly team
- Our office is located in the heart of London, but this role is remote for the time being
- Paid Internship for 3 – 6 months with travel expenses
We craft talent-first content strategies that spark engaging conversations & meaningful brand advocacy. Our holistic approach to brand content places talent at the centre of our always-on marketing programmes. We deliver best in class creatives & offer rich insights to help brands engage consumers efficiently and with consistency, across all marketing channels. Talent Village works hand in hand with leading talent agencies, on a global scale, to build smart partnerships with professional experts that will deliver authenticity and credibility to our clients.
If you are interested please email us CV + Cover Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org