Talent Village is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Art Director to join our London team.
As our blue-chip client roster continues to grow internationally, we’re looking for a highly organized, strategic, and creative-minded individual who will be responsible for the following:
– Creation of strategic led-ideas for inclusion in campaign and always on client
– Shaping the visualization and presentation of ideas including mood boards, example campaign ideas and mock ups.
– Creation and enhancement of the Talent Village visual identity across all owned, earned and paid touchpoints – specifically marketing, PR and website.
– Management and production of branded talent-led content on campaigns – working with talent to create best in class content.
– When required presenting visual and creative strategy to clients to showcase our expertise in this space.
– Be a pro-active source of ideas for improvement on our existing offering and processes.
– The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, efficient and creative with a robust background in the advertising and creative industry.
– A minimum of 5 years advertising experience
– Strong knowledge of digital branded content marketing
– Passion for photography, videography and graphic design
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Active leadership and management skills
– Proficiency with the Adobe suite
– An entrepreneurial spirit and driven outlook that thrives under pressure
– Design and animation will be a plus
Talent Village is an innovative, tech-enabled agency which has established itself as a key player its space over the last 3 years. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, where there’s plenty of room for initiative. Our culture is open, creative and entrepreneurial, with a focus on individual support and development.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Competitive salary, dependent on experience
– Bonus based on client success
– Modern serviced office in Oxford Circus
– Ad hoc perks, such as: hotel rooms, travelling, private sales, and exclusive event tickets
If you are interested please email your CV and covering letter to the following address: