Talent Village is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and team driven Account Intern to join our Paris team.
As our blue-chip client roster continues to grow internationally, we’re looking for a highly organised, strategic, and commercially-minded who can:
– Assist the Account Director in building strategic, highly creative and on-brand proposals to win tenders
– Execute & manage our client campaigns and processes – ensuring quality, speed, creativity and trust
– Work with the talent team to manage our community & agency relationships to ensure we deliver high-quality consistent content
As Account Intern, you will be integral to the functioning of the agency – with an eye for detail and a keen sense of ownership – you will help our Account Director build and manage campaigns with the support of the London and New York teams as well. From helping to gain sales pitches, to upholding the highest standards of customer relationship management, to successfully achieving targets, you will embrace delivering and maintaining the highest levels of client success.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, efficient and entrepreneurial – with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, problem solving abilities, strategic acumen, and has experiences in the advertising and marketing industry.
– Experience in advertising/marketing
– Passion and knowledge of the influencer marketing industry
– Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
– Active management skills
– Cohesive strategic and analytical expertise
– Outstanding communications skills, in both French & English
– Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Google Suit
– An entrepreneurial spirit & driven outlook that thrives under pressure
Talent Village is an innovative, tech-enabled agency which has established itself as a key player its space over the last 3 years.We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, where there’s plenty of room for initiative.
Our culture is open, creative and entrepreneurial, with a focus on individual support and development.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Travel expenses
– Modern serviced office in central Paris
– Ad hoc perks, such as: hotel rooms, travelling, private sales, and exclusive event tickets