Break The Virus: Talent united against COVID-19Resources
To our community,
In response to the pandemic, we have launched the global movement #BreakTheVirus to battle COVID-19 by helping people stay at home in accordance with the World Health Organization’s recommendation.
Having large audiences that look up to you means you have the ability to share a powerful message, and as leaders of an influential industry, we believe it is our responsibility to engage with our audiences in this time of distress.
We understand how disconnected and lonely people can feel in isolation, and that’s why we have called upon our community of talent worldwide to help in our own way.
Starting today, some of the most talented creators will be taking the time to entertain you in the ways they know best: from performing new songs they wrote, sharing some acting tips, running a painting class or even teaching you new recipes – there will be something for everyone!
But we all have a chance to make a difference, so if you too have a skill to share use #BreakTheVirus and nominate 3 friends to take up the challenge too.
Please use this link to encourage donations to the Covid-19 Response fund whose efforts include helping countries prevent, detect, and manage the novel coronavirus – particularly those where the needs are the greatest.
Remember, we are stronger together, so like 200+ talent to date, share this post to your story and help us #BreakTheVirus.
View this post on Instagram
300+ talent united against Covid-19 💥 Thank you for sharing your support & donations during this difficult time 👏🏻 We look forward to announcing our live programme with you next week, so be sure to share your suggestions & recommendations as we continue to educate, engage and entertain everyone whilst staying inside in order to weather this storm, together🏡
Our Live Program:
1. Visual Art with Lillie Bernie on March 23rd from 6pm GMT
2. Yoga with Karla Kuhlm on March 25th from 12pm GMT
3. Workout with William Goodge on March 25th from 7pm GMT
4. Fitness with Marvin Brooks on March 26th from 6pm GMT
5. Acoustic music with Sam Way on March 26th from 9pm GMT
6. Songwriting with Diana Vickers on March 27th from 6pm GMT
7. Health & Wellness with Anya Lesun on March 28th from 6pm GMT
8. Music with Pierre Dane on March 289h from 6pm GMT
9. Fitness workout with Brandon Good on March 30th from 5pm GMT
10. Sound healing with Cassius Simpson on March 30th from 6:30pm GMT
11. HIIT session Olivia Cox on March 31st from 1pm GMT
12. DJ Mix with DJ Bluey on March 31st from 6pm GMT
13. Wellbeing & Yoga with Louis McMiller on April 1st from 1pm GMT
14. Songwriting with Call Me Loop on April 1st from 6pm GMT
15. Homemade recipes with Natalia Lalonde on April 2nd from 3pm GMT
16. Financial advice withGemma Godfrey on April 3rd from 8pm GMT
17. Acoustic music with Emily Rose Best on April 3rd from 5pm GMT
18. Acoustic music Girli on April 4th from 6pm GMT
19. Ballet with Yosvani on April 5th from 7:30pm GMT
20. Tattoo art with Clement Grobotek on April 6th from 7pm GMT
21. Louis Le Chevalier on April 7th from 7pm GMT
22. Guitar tutorial with Charmie Pfeffer on April 8th from 7pm GMT
23. Script writing with Ines Rau TBC
24. Acting advice with Petrice Jones TBC